Monday, November 26, 2007

Heading Home






Almost three months ago I arrived in New Zealand to hike the countryside.
I knew before I started that this journey would be more then just walking.
Over the past few months I have experience and enjoyed so much Kiwi hospitality,
and have seen some of the most beautiful, ever changing scenery. Its really difficult
to pick out a favorite moment or event because I have enjoyed it all. I have made it
to Wellington from Cape Reinga, roughly about half way, and have decided to end my
hike and go back to Lake Tahoe. I would like to thank everyone that has helped us
along the way. It has truly been a humbling experience. So, being my last entry
I want to wish Dennis and Alice the best of luck and blue skies on the remainder
of the hike.

Lane

P.S. These are a few pictures that have been the highlight of my trip.

Archive